Arabi Premium CD
- Issued for individuals only
- Certificate tenure is 3 years
- Minimum amount required to issue the certificate is EGP 10,000 & the multiples of EGP 1,000
- Fixed interest rate 11% monthly or 11.15% quarterly or 11.30% semi-annually or 11.60% annually.
- The certificate is renewable upon the mutual agreement between the client and the bank.
- Interest is paid on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually basis
- The certificate is issued in EGP
- Redeemable after the first 6 months and according to the redemption schedule
- The certificate’s amount can be fully redeemed after 6 months from the issuance date from any of Arab Bank branches, noting that the refund fees will be deducted as per the published table
- Certificate tenure starts the next day from purchasing the certificate
|How to Apply
|Required Documents to open an account
Valid Identification Document
Valid Residency Document (for expats)
Birth Certificate or Identification Document for Minors
Utility Bill (Electricity, Water...), incase the customer address is different than the address on the identification document
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 19100.
You can also interact with us through